Hello hello hello lovely baking bloggers 🙂 Wow it’s been a while since I’ve posted… Too long for my liking! I’ve been super busy lately with work yet not being a socialite like I wish I was. However, this week … Continue reading
It was a very relaxing weekend for me and my boyfriend. One of the relaxing almost LAZY weekends, why hey we all need them right? I was so excited to go to the very first Krispy kreme in Singapore. All I can say is… It was bloody gorgeous. The first flavour that crabbed me was the one and only RED VELVET. Yes a Red Velvet DONUT, it exists! Honestly is what heaven in a box… Of course we had to buy a dozen of them it else our trip there would be a waste (still got 6 left). I also LOVED the Caramel Kreme, a donut glazed with chocolate and caramel drizzle AND a gooey caramel filling. Think I went into my little food coma after them two donuts, so yes they are highly recommended by moi!
As much as I do love Krispy Kreme donuts nothing beats a good old hot and sugary donut from the UK. I remember on a Saturday we would go down to the pier and buy a bag of lovely hot donuts fresh from the fryer… YUM. I do miss a lot f British treats, but gotta admit the Americans know how to make a damn good donut.
So anyone living in Singapore reading this… GO TO KRISPY KREMES… Now! Trust me you won’t regret it. It’s in the basement of Tangs mall on Orchard road.
Ratings… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ nothing less than 5.
I was nominated by the wonderful blogger Paula from All about the bake! Thanks for the nomination 🙂 and here are my answers!
1. What one thing in your wardrobe could you not be without?
My hairbands, I’m obsessed! Wear one every single day.
2. What’s your best stress reliever?
Baking of course!
3. Spender or a saver?
I am a big spender, it’s a gift from the shopaholic gods.
4. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Start Baking to live on cloud nine, it will chase the worries away!
5. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
It would be to bake the perfect french macaroon!
6. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I was so scared to sit on the toilet as I truly believed snakes lived in there.
7. What’s something that amazes you?
People who get botox, aged naturally!
8. Whats your favourite colour? Why?
Purple, because it’s the bomb
9. What’s your favourite gadget?
Phone, couldn’t live a single day without it!
10. When do you find yourself singing?
Everywhere and ANYWHERE, yet mostly in the shower!
Here are the people I nominate :
And here are your questions!
1. If you could date any celebrity who would you date?
2. One item that is most important to have in your handbag?
3. One person you rely on for advice?
4. Have you ever met a celebrity?
5. If you could have any pet in the world who would it be?
6. What was the biggest life changing decision you have made?
7. Whats the first thing you do when you wake up?
8. Whats your favourite dessert?
9. Worst chat up line you’ve ever heard?
10. Are you a coffee or tea lover?
One week of my holiday all done! Scary how fast time goes by. So today is, Friday the 11th of April and it’s my boyfriends mothers birthday! As we all know I have an ever lasting love for peanut butter … Continue reading
Easter is slowly coming up! Don’t you all wish it was as magical as it was back when you were kids? I remember waking up in the morning and running down the stairs ready to hunt for chocolate. Every holiday … Continue reading
Tuesday the 8th of April 2013, thank god it’s Tuesday! Time for the anniversary of Ben and Jerry’s, and their amazing free cone day. What a nice way for me to enjoy my holiday afternoon, by a free ice cream … Continue reading