I was nominated by the wonderful blogger Paula from All about the bake! Thanks for the nomination 🙂 and here are my answers!
1. What one thing in your wardrobe could you not be without?
My hairbands, I’m obsessed! Wear one every single day.
2. What’s your best stress reliever?
Baking of course!
3. Spender or a saver?
I am a big spender, it’s a gift from the shopaholic gods.
4. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Start Baking to live on cloud nine, it will chase the worries away!
5. If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
It would be to bake the perfect french macaroon!
6. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I was so scared to sit on the toilet as I truly believed snakes lived in there.
7. What’s something that amazes you?
People who get botox, aged naturally!
8. Whats your favourite colour? Why?
Purple, because it’s the bomb
9. What’s your favourite gadget?
Phone, couldn’t live a single day without it!
10. When do you find yourself singing?
Everywhere and ANYWHERE, yet mostly in the shower!
Here are the people I nominate :
And here are your questions!
1. If you could date any celebrity who would you date?
2. One item that is most important to have in your handbag?
3. One person you rely on for advice?
4. Have you ever met a celebrity?
5. If you could have any pet in the world who would it be?
6. What was the biggest life changing decision you have made?
7. Whats the first thing you do when you wake up?
8. Whats your favourite dessert?
9. Worst chat up line you’ve ever heard?
10. Are you a coffee or tea lover?